Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I am Lovin Life....

I have so much fun.It is really different if you have friends.The one that you can tell everything,you can laugh,you can cry with.Also,it is a big different if you can able to do things that you want,not other people want,I feel free...It is hard to live and to be a different person,that's why i am so happy that i able to get back my life again.To be just being me,fun,simple,out going,creative,and adventurous.I like to do even not every time but even sometimes.I can do things that i never done before.Like playing cards?i never done that before in my life.Only here in U.S i learn to play cards.I wouldn't say it is gamble?for me it is more having fun with friends.Although,sometimes if i am alone.I feel depress because of my situation,but if i don't think about it?I am Loving Life .For sure,maybe you will say,then don't think about it?But,you know.I can't avoid or escape about it?because that is the reality of my life.And,with the help of our almighty God.By prayer,despite of all that?I am proud of myself.I still able to go out and have fun now and just laugh about it,like last Saturday we went to FACC then,Ryan sister she go with us,to Parker some kind of Carnival there.Then,after that we went to Mr.Biggs to play bowling.His family came and even i am not talking to his father.I make my day end with a smile in my face.Sunday,we just stay home.Hanging out with my boys and kitten:)Then,Yesterday,we went to Bailey Library for the kids activities,then to the park.It was fun....So,hope you all have a nice weekdays also.'till next time.Goodnight....everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment