Monday, June 22, 2009

Our Dinner Night Out



Even though,I sleep at 5:00 o'clock in the morning last Saturday.Still,i have my energy to go out with some of my friend.We went to Black Hack at Isle Capri,to eat our dinner.It was a good food,Ryan was satisfied of his crab legs.Which is, already became like a tradition of him,to eat crab legs either his birthday or father's day.We got there early,So while we are waiting we play the poker slot machine.And,not even 5 minutes i lost my $20.00 is like i am just throwing my money.Will,i don't know what i am doing.So,i don't feel bad.Then,i call Cindy because i wanna ask her,about Ate Tess cell number.And ,it's surprise me.When she said,she and her hubby and of course their little bug,was coming too.I am so happy and having fun....we take picture the three father's.They deserve to our attention because it was their moment.With out them,we don't have our precious babies.Then,after that.Cindy and Rob went home,while us.We stay until 10:00 p.m because we need to pick up the boys from Ryan sister who's the one watching.It was a good night,i did not lost a lot.Will,i don't have anything to lose also:) Maybe,next time.So,how about you guy's,How is you father's Day?Hope everything is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment