Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend Adventure



Oh my,It is another Monday again.And,here i am take Laurel and Reagan to their summer program.Then,take a nap with them.I woke up late,thank God Ryan here and make them dinner.I am so tired,and i think because i work 4 days last week,then i have a busy weekend.Last Saturday,we sleep over at Ate. Tess house because we need to wake up early in the morning.And,like i said.I'm not a morning person,But if i really want to i can make it also.So far,we get there like almost 10:00 am and we finish early than i thought.After,we eat our lunch we went to my friend Angie to pick up some of my stuff.Then,we went to Garden of the God.Seriously,I've been in Co.springs many times already.But,i never went that place yet.So,Thanks to Ate.Tess for taking us there.Although,Laurel is not feeling good that day.But,we made it to go home with a smile in our face because we have fun,taking picture.And then,Sunday.Ate.Tess was inviting me to come with them again,back to Co.springs for her oat taking for her dual citizenship.And,it is my pleasure to say yes!because i never been that kind of event.Beside,she's the one who drive.I was trilled to witness all the Filipinos,especially.When the person sing the Philippines National Anthem.I feel at home that time,plus they also present some cultural music and dance.It was fun...i can't say enough for my appreciation that Ate.Tess taking me there.Then after,we are hurry to come home,because Dave and Ryan already plan to watch the Transformer movie that night.We went to I Max,down in Dave&Buster at Ivan in I-25.Laurel was so excited.But,Reagan his only reason he like to go is the popcorn,will he watch also.And,i cannot believe,for the fact that.Our economy is difficult at this time.But,still the Theater is full,too much people.But,i guess that is really what Life is......So,hopefully.Everyone of you have a wonderful weekend and a wonderful weekdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment