Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another Grand Children.....


I am so happy and excited at the same time tired.Because,first i just talk to my Mom in Philippines and my eldest brother,and their so happy to inform me that my sister in law shes in the Hospital right now and give birth with a girl.What a wonderful news,although the sad thing is she undergo for cesarean because she cannot handle,the baby was too big.She weight 8.5 pounds,bigger than my baby.I am so excited to go home for vacation and see my little girl.At last my parents got another grand baby to play and watch.Their been sad because when Laurel came here,they miss him so much,and then they never see Reagan yet.So,now that they have a new baby girl.I hope my Mom forget the boys and stop asking me to go home.But,we will...hopefully by the end of this year or on Feb.we can go home.And,I am tired because, I've been busy this week.I get some phone call for the people i used to work before,they let me come and clean their house.Then,yesterday i get another new one again.So,i went there today to see the place and bid.But,the owner they just to excited that somebody can come and clean their house.So,i will do it tomorrow and the house that i schedule for tomorrow is move to Friday,which is supposedly my day off also.So,I am very much busy this week.I hope,and i wish it is always like this every week.If that happen,i will be good.I mean,I'm happy enough.If i make 1500 how much more if i make more than 2000 a month.I will be more way happy and content....in that maybe i can go home soon,and pay my bills.So,wish me luck my friends and Hope you all have a wonderful weekdays also.

No comments:

Post a Comment