Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Last Weekend of the Month


My Las Vegas weekend? end up at Heritage Square in Golden.Which is fine,i enjoy being with my two men in my life.Will,3 Ryan said,we still going,but who knows???just him.He is the one who's going to spend money not me.Plus Nevyn, she sleep over with us last night.It was fun riding all those game.Even though,i got a headache at the end because most of them are just spinning around.And,then after we drop Nevyn to her Mom,we went to the Table Mountain Animal Society,whatever it is.And the reason why? because we are planing to add someone to our clan.Me and the kids are excited,at last Ryan.He finally agree.And,not only that he also agree that they can get a puppy and i can get a kitten for myself.So,Good luck to me:)I know this is going to be exciting situation.But,Hey!your not living completely in America if you do not experience to have a pets in your home.That's what i heard,and I am not completely agree with that either.But,i do love animals,their so cute...Like we saw one today,me and Laurel both agree that we like him,because he look ptty.But,Ryan change his mine and decide that if ever we get one,we need to buy for it.So that, we can make sure it is good background.Not a crazy Dog!!!from the straight.So,hopefully this is going to help Laurel to be a responsible kid,his going to be 7 years old on Nov.and this is one of his birthday present.Beside,he is the one who's been asking about it,every now and then his confuse what kind of a name he give to his puppy.And,every time he see a pet toys or stuff he want me to buy for it.Because he said,for his future puppy. And,one thing i like Ryan because he maybe selfish to me?But,in terms of the boys.If he can just give everything to them,he would.Include Laurel,his not the biological father but he never treat him that his not.That's why Laurel is also into with him,that he is his Dad.Although,yes he knew about his sperm donor:)but it is different if who's with him in the beginning.And,before his conceive i already knew Ryan,he is my friend since 2001.His the one who always be there for me.Every time i cry because one of my boyfriend before just bunch of BS. His there when i am 7 months pregnant of Laurel.That is his first time he visit me in Dumaguete and the reason he come to see me because he want to find a girlfriend there in my town,and need my help:)Also he never believe me when i told him,that I am pregnant.That's the time also that he get out from military because his Dad want it.Not only that?he is also celebrating his 22 birthday that time.Oh God,sometimes you just don't know what you get in to.But,you know...above all of that?only i can say.....I do not have any regrets at all.I am loving life right now.It maybe have my ups and down moments.But,we all are....The important things is,we know how to ride that moments and don't forget to the one who create us,and don't forget the friends who be there for us.So,to all of my Bee's Friend:)Have a great Weekend!!!!Mabuhay...char:)

No comments:

Post a Comment