Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crazy night...

I am so glad that i join this blogging.Now,i feel like i just found someone to talk to.Will,the thing is i am suppose in bed already sleeping.But,then this crazy wind out side wake me up bagging my window.So here i am i can't sleep,i try to drink tea doesn't work.Good Lord!!!This is gonna be more crazy tomorrow because Reagan just have a big event at his school.I guess their having a short program for the end of the school year.So,i really need to get some sleep because we need to be there at 8:00 am,and the program start 9:30.Everybody sleeping already except myself,I do not like to open the T.V also because of my eyes it get hurt.And,guess what?what i am doing before this,i went to the bathroom lock the door open the lights and clean my toe nails,is that sound crazy enough?I am cleaning my nails in the middle of the night,hahahha...Now i am tired.Alright, i go back to bed.Good morning everyone,hope everybody have a wonderful Wensday.Ask me later if i do:)

No comments:

Post a Comment