Thursday, May 21, 2009

So twisted....

What a week for me.Monday i went to work,then Tuesday finish my laundry and went to grocerie shopping.Then,i went to work again yesterday.Now,Thank God,finally school is over.Today is Laurel last day for school and we are having a picnic with all the parents of all the kindergarten students.Everything is turn good.Kids are full of energy and having fun running all over at the park.Good thing the weather is not cold,not at first.Until this afternoon around 1:30 the sky look like it is starting to cry.So,we say goodbye to everybody and went home.And,here i am.I put the two monkeys for nap.I feel like it is a long week for me,maybe because i was thinking the weekend Holiday.And,it is a tradition of Ryan and his friends to go camping at the Lake down in Brighton.And,i am kind of tress about it.Because,i feel like i rather than go with my friends than go with him,with his friends.But,then he want to go with the boys.So,i need to be there also.Ahhh,So frustrating.Plus last night i was upset because of the American Idol,it just twisted.I really thought Adam could win on that.Will,yeah Chris is look like an innocent,a new discovery in music industry.But,i thought that show is all about who's good and who's be the next recording artist? And,Adam his a whole pacage.He have a voice,i like his style.I think they do that in porpuse.So that,People in America would talk about it,what happen last night.Just to make a show or to make a record of the season.I really,guess so.....Whatever i need to take a nap too.Bye everyone,thanks for visiting my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment