Tuesday, May 12, 2009

hi5

I have to much account lately in yahoo.com because what i did, if i forgot my password then i open a new one.So,tonight i open this other one and i got ton of spam.But,still i look it up maybe i knew someone.And,i found one it is from a person that i meet 10 years ago,way way back then.He...yeah,his a guy and his cute too as far,as i remember.He send me a request to join and be one of his friend in hi5.com.It is surprise me because i did not heard this website of course i know AOL.com.So, i accept him and i found out that it is also like firendster and facebook,you can download picture etc.Interesting because my friend in Hawaii she already registered on this site.So i thought maybe, I am the only one,don't know about this hi5 profile.But,you know if anybody who wants to look.Just go www.hi5.com

No comments:

Post a Comment