Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I hate TomTom,just terrible!!!

I would say my weekend is fun and stressful.But,I am happy it is over already.It's fun because i able to see the old folks that i meet before when i went to the Lake on Saturday, and be with all my friends again at Bunny baby shower.Although,i need to leave early,still it was fun indeed.But,not after i start driving the rain is just terrible i can't barely see the way i am driving.And,the most terrible happen is the GPS that i use,called Tom Tom it make me mad.He let me drive around downtown Denver 3 times,trying to find this exit to Colorado Springs where i am heading to visit my friend Angie.So,finally on my fourth time of following and listen this Tom Tom. I decide to just follow what i know,which is go back my way to I-70 to Wadsworth Blvd. and to c-470 and thats the time i made it.Supposedly, i got there in Co.Spring at 5:00 p.m instead i arrive around 7:30 p.m I am so tired but happy to see my bestfriend.Also,the boys are happy to see their auntie it is worhted.And,all we do last Monday is shopping not for myself for my two baby's.My friend is so nice to baught them a shoes,and some summer stuff.And,i plan to go home last night but i was thingking it is going to be so traffic because of the people that driving from camping or from their short vacation.So,i decide to stay more nights beside,my friend she is leaving soon,her and her hubby might move to Japan.It sad,but thats their life her husband was in Airforce so every now and then they stransfer different places.We both happy when we knew that their going to stay here in Colorado a couple of years.And this year are their last year.But,I am glad that we got home safe for fact that ever since i start driving again this morning it is raining until i got here in Bailey.Then,i just grab some lunch for the kids and drop them off to my neighbor because i need to go to work this afternoon.What a day!!!not only that Ryan just told me that better we never got back there at the Lake because some terrible happen.I think some guy was drawn and they never found it yet,until last night...hopefully today.His so sad and divastated about it,because it reminds him back then,20 years before his mother also get accident thesame Lake,and cause her to death.So,i pray for those whoever the family of that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment