Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I am so...ready for summer


I wake up this morning with the bright of the sunshine was in my eyes.I try to cover myself with the blanket because,I am still wanna go back to sleep.But then, my two little monkeys already making noise just to get me out from bed.So,i went to the bathroom comb my hair and just pick up the mouthwash and went to the kitchen to give them breakfast.I look at the time it is already 8:10 .Laurel was asking me why?I am the one who always late to wake up every morning.And,i said that because he don't have School anymore. So,i am just taking advantage to spent a little more time in bed.Beside,I am not a morning person.I can stay in bed until 10:00 or noon if i want to.But,of course things are different now.Now i need to get up early and give them breakfast,give them a bath and drop them at the home daycare because i need to go to work.I am not complaining with my schedule,for me.I am still bless to get up anytime because my job it doesn't require me to be there so early.Just depends in me as long i do my job their fine.But,i like to finish early.In that way i have time for my kids,especially now that it seems summer is here already.This morning i was in a good mood to see the sunshine outside and this afternoon while,I am heading home.I need to open my window in my car because it was hot inside and warm outside.I am so excited to do things this summer like,I was planning to put the boys in swimming lesson,we do some hiking and camping in our backyard.Also,we can do gardening at the back in our house.And,the boys are registered at the Bailey Library to join of the locals activities.Look like,I am going to be busy of my time this summer.Which is alright,this is only once a year later on.It is gonna be cold again and we stuck at home most of the time.So,i encourage you all to go out and do some fun.It was good for our body also,just like.I am trying to do every afternoon if Ryan got home .I also leave for a walk in our neighborhood.What else i can say?I love summer...just like i love to change my home decor all the time.I am a weather person,that's my mother said.If the weather is good then,I am in a good mood.But,if the weather is bad?Don't even try to mess up my day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment