Sunday, May 17, 2009

General Cleaning

Good lord,I am so tired today.I don't know what happen for me today?But,i just clean the whole house today,include the storage room and the room where we put our shoes and winter coat.I decide to remove all the coat and put them to the storage outside,and re-arrange all the shoes. I believe i start cleaning at 9:00 a.m and finish at 4:00 p.m wow!But,i feel relieve and feel good myself,because i need to do that once or twice a year.The house really need to clean,i call it"General cleaning"that means everything.Inside and outside,and then after that.I went for a walk around the neighborhood.Ooh,so much better when i came home i cook and take shower.And then,i set down and watch the survivor finally.I am glad it is the right person who win.Because,I'll be mad and refuse to not watch on the next survivor if not J.T who win.He deserve it,he work hard and lost his teeth for that,not to mention he really keep his word to Steven.Which is everybody knows that if Steven win the immunity he not even take J.T to final two.So,Good luck everyone for the rest of the week.I have to work tomorrow,God Bless us all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment