Sunday, June 7, 2009

What a busy week 'till weekend



At last Friday is my last day of work.Then,i thought i can go home take a bath and set down,relax while sip a glass of wine.But,that is only in mind.Never happen.Instead after i work Friday i pick up the boys from Nicole and follow her,to Colorado Mills Theater to watch a movie with them.Will,i don't regrets,in fact.I am the one who enjoy the most of the movie while them enjoy eating the popcorn.Of course,for them that's the best. Is like the popcorn in the Theater is taste better than the one at home.And,if any of you did not watch the "UP"movie yet.You better watch it now,it is fun and good for kids.The coolest thing is they give you a glasses that you wear during the movie and it make it like real,Not for me.But for kids yes!LOL.Then,after the movie we went home with Nevyn because she want to have a sleep over with us,to see the kitten.So,i need to drop her early in the morning,then went to Grant Automotive to change oil my car.And then,went to King Soopers to buy some stuff for my kitten.Which is,make me realize that pets are expensive.I spent almost a $100.00 just for them.I leave 8:00 am in the morning.I got home 12:00 then i rush Ryan to prepare because we are going to Delia baby shower.And,before we leave i check who's calling us,an i saw Dave number so i call him back and ask him if his going to the party.He said,No! and tell to Ryan that i can ride with Ate Tess,if i want to because Ryan change his mind to not drive me over.Thank God,Ate Tess and Cindy are waiting on me,i was worried that their going to leave,because i never talk neither one of them on that day.Thankyou so much girl....it was fun.And,it was more fun when Ate Tess take me to her other party down in FACC i meet a lot of cebuana woman.So,this coming Saturday i will going back there because their having a Festival.So,maybe see you all there.....Have a great Sunday night and hope a wonderful weekdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment